Single Moms Oil Changea ministry of First Baptist Centerville
The next Single Moms Oil Change is...
May 22, 2021
Due to Covid precautions, you MUST make an appointment. Call 478-953-3387 from Monday to Thursday, 8am-6pm. We only have 75 slots available, so don’t wait!
Are you a Single Mom?
We think you have an amazing (& difficult) role, and we want to cheer you on!
Bring your car by during our Single Moms Oil Change, and we’ll change your car’s oil for free, really! While your car’s being worked on, come inside for some breakfast and fellowship. Your kids can play in our gym or color a picture while you sit and chat with other moms and ladies from our Women’s Ministry. You don’t have to be a church member, just come and let us serve you!
Do you want to help out?
We need everyone – men, women and teenagers! Make this a family ministry day and come out to help!
• Change oil
• Check tires at the air station
• Our biggest need: shuttling cars from the gym to the oil changing center across the street, and back again (must have a license)
• Check the cars out for a final under-the-hood inspection with the moms
• Greet the moms and check their cars in
• Be a friend/counselor in the FLC, or play with the children as they wait
• Prepare snacks and drinks
As you can see, it takes a complete team to make this work. Every job is important. Can’t attend? Sponsor a Single Mom for $35. Not a member of FBC? That’s fine – come by yourself or bring a group from your church, and pitch in!